- Andy Law
- Head of Bioinformatics - Roslin Institute. Project lead, chief cajoler, major irritant to the rest of the team.
- Trevor Paterson
- Senior Post-doc. Responsible for the ArkDB Web Services, ArkMAP version 2 and the Web Start architecture,
(our Ensembl Java API, now integrated into ArkMAP) and the ArkDB/GridQTL application.
- Chris Mungall
- Now at Flybase, Berkeley. Chris was the driving force behind the original ArkDB system and wrote versions 1 and 2 of the Anubis map drawing code.
- Jian Hu
- The originator of Webintool (the plumbing for the original ArkDB system).
- Alan Hillyard
- Escaped from the Jackson Lab to infect us with database knowledge. Current whereabouts unknown.
- Paul Nelson
- Now with Amylin Pharmaceuticals, wrote some prototype java map display code.
- Richard Papworth
- Developer maintaining the old system and investigating possible technologies for the replacement.
- Pauline Ward
- Developed JSP pages for the new design.
- Paul Martin
- Developer on ArkDBII. In charge of Data Access Objects, technical gubbins and initial iBatis evangelism.
- Phil Devall
- Curator and DBAdmin. Responsible for data cleaning, table design and database maintenance.
- Fahad Ifthkar
- Developer. Chiefly responsible for the new map drawing code in ArkMAP.